NETWELL® SUCTION VALVES (Ø40 - 200) in their foot or floating format are designed to be installed in the base of the suction pipe of a pump, thus avoiding the emptying of the drive line. The valves are protected at their inlet by a BASKET/GRILL that prevents organic or solid elements from entering the pipe, damaging the pump or other elements.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2013-05-16
HIDROTEN ASPIRATION VALVES, LIKE ALL FAMILIES of products that make up the Netvitc System, are made entirely of highly resistant plastic materials and always with stainless steel elements, which allows it to ensure optimum performance in all types of conditions of work. All this combined with the implementation of R & D + I in its design and modular polyvalence, are a key element in the designs of its facilities.
The Netwell suction valve features features that make it a unique product on the market. Its plastic construction gives it a magnificent behavior against corrosion. In addition, the use of the SNS in its connections allows maintenance operations to be more faster than any other suction valve.
NETWELL® ASPIRATION VALVES perform the sealing function thanks to its exclusive membrane sealing system with hydraulic effect and the help of the INOX steel spring. A-2. All this with a minimum loss of load. This closure joint with its diaphragm configuration and its triangular shape protrusion allows a low pressure (0.1 kg / cm 2) seal to be made.
1. The suction pipe must be installed vertically or with a slight slope (greater than 2%), to avoid the formation of air pockets.
2. The maximum water circulation velocity in the suction pipe must be less than 1.2 m / s.
3. At the connection between the suction pipe and the pump, an eccentric reduction cone, with a maximum reduction angle of less than 30 °, must be installed, reducing turbulence and accumulation of air at the inlet to the pump.
4. The water inflow rate to the suction tank or sump should be less than 0.6 m / s.
5. The maximum suction height from the water level to the pump shaft depends on the type of pump and in general must not exceed 5 meters.
6. In conditions where the water is very dirty, it is recommended, to prevent dirt from interfering with the operation of the valve, to install a protective metallic mesh around the basket of the foot valve.
7. Netwell® suction valves require maintenance to prevent dirt sedimentation from interfering with proper valve operation, clogging the spring system or making joint seating difficult. Thanks to its Netvitc System® flange system and two screws, this task will be quick and easy to perform.
Ref.: 14303, 14304, 14305, 14306, 14307, 14308, 14335, 14320, 14309, 14310, 14311, 14312.
No customer comments for the moment.